Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 14th, 2011 Ultrasound (28w5d)

We had an OB appointment last Monday where I had to do the glucose test (which I passed- Yay!).  A friend from work had to do her glucose test at the same time as me so that was nice to pass the time.  There are 6 preggos at work right now!  We were at 7, but my friend Lisa delivered Madeline on 12/12.   We are now going to the OB every 2 weeks.  We also had a Maternal Fetal appointment on Wednesday.  Baby A is now 3 pounds, 2 ounces and Baby B is 2 pounds, 12 ounces.  Baby B is right on track for weight gain for 28 weeks.  Baby A is just big!  The doctor said I have a little extra fluid in my uterus, but he wasn't concerned about that right now.  He said the extra fluid and the one larger baby is making my uterus bigger.  The top of my uterus is at my rib cage now!  I have gained 30 pounds so far.  The sono showed that Baby B had completely flipped around since the last visit.  I think she had just done it the night before our appointment because she balled up into a cone on one side and then she did something that hurt!  Now her head is in my right upper abdomen, next to her sister's feet.  At least now the feet are spread out instead of all in one spot!  Besides the swelling in my feet and ankles and the continuous heartburn, I am feeling fine.  I might ask about some Pepcid at our next OB appointment on Monday.  I'm getting tired of all the Tums!  The nursery is almost finished- Just a few decorating details left.  We will post picture soon.  We go to Maternal Fetal again in 4 weeks.   


Beth and I at the PMOT Christmas Party (ugly Christmas sweater night!).  We are both 28 weeks pregnant with twins.  She is having boys!


Daisy and Cody were extremely interested in all the baby loot that Brenda and Nate gave us!  Thanks again Brenda and Nate!


27 weeks


Baby A
Face


 Getting kicked in the face by her sister!

Baby B
 Profile



No comments:

Post a Comment