Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 24, 2011 Ultrasound (12w4d)

We had our first OB appointment today.  Everything went well.  Both babies are measuring right on track, actually a little ahead- Both are measuring 13w, 1d.  Was still too early to to tell their sexes.  Our next appointment is in 4 weeks, on 9/23.  Our sono tech said she could be 99% sure of their sexes at that appointment.  We can't wait to find out what they are!  I had to buy maternity pants yesterday.  I've been wearing scrubs and dresses everyday.  I can still wear most of my shirts.  I joined a local group called Peoria Mothers of Twins.  The group held a sale last night that Chris and I went to at the RiverPlex downtown.  It was like a huge children's garage sale.  We got boy and girl clothes- If we can't use one or the other, we can sell them back next year!  We also got some books and toys.  I think I have been feeling slightly better the last couple days (wishful thinking!).  I have lost 9 pounds total, so hopefully I start gaining weight soon.  It's weird because I haven't gained any weight, but my stomach is getting much bigger!  We have also told everyone that we are expecting now!  It has been very fun to tell family and friends.

Baby A






Baby B






Both Babies



1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Angie!! What a great way to keep everyone updated. So fun to see the pics of the babies! Can't believe you guys are having TWINS!!?!? So fun!

    ReplyDelete