Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 3rd, 2011 Ultrasound (22w5d)

Hello everyone!  We had an appointment with the OB on 11/3.  We got some great 3D pictures of Baby B!  Baby A is lower and is often squished in a corner, which makes it very difficult to get a good picture of her.  Everything checked out well.  My thyroid levels are almost normal, so I am sticking with the synthroid dose I am on now.  We have visited 2 daycare centers, and are going to visit 1 more before we make a decision.  We are taking a breastfeeding class the next 2 Thursdays.  The girl I met in twins club who is having the boys is going too.  We decided to drag along our husbands!  The girls are moving around like crazy now!  They are both head down with their feet in my upper right abdomen.  Needless to say, my ribs are sore in that spot with 4 feet kicking!  Starting to have some back pain now and more frequent heartburn, but nothing too bad.  I'm still sleeping well with my Snoogle (body pillow)!  We picked out the paint colors for the nursery, and hope to get started on that this weekend.  We got a small taste of what we are in for as my cousin, Julie, her 11-month old son, Tyler, and my Uncle Tom and Aunt Sandy visited us last weekend.  Tyler is almost walking and is a lot of fun!  Tyler also had a lot of fun with Chris!      

Angie's Halloween Shirt




Both Babies



Baby B




Tyler & Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment