Friday, January 13, 2012

January 12, 2012 Maternal Fetal Visit (32w,5d)

Today we had an appointment at Maternal Fetal, which turned out to be our last one!  The snow made the trip into the doctor a little more interesting.  Saw a couple accidents and 1 person in the ditch.  The bridge was really backed up too.  Our doctor was late to the office because she couldn't get up a hill by her house!  The appointment went very well.  Both girls looked great!  Whitney is 4 pounds, 11 ounces and Terren was 4 pounds, 10 ounces!  Both are still head down, but now their legs are crossed!  Dr. Renfroe said now that we are past 32 weeks, from their standpoint, the girls are okay to come any time now!  The OB would still like us to get 34-36 weeks, which sounds much better to us!  36 weeks is considered full term for twins.  Dr. Renfroe did not do a cervical check.  Bedrest is going okay.  I actually feel more tired and achy laying around all day.  Bathroom breaks during the night have increased to about every 2-3 hours, which I guess is good training for when the girls are here!  I am also having a lot more Braxton-Hicks contractions.  I still have plenty to keep me busy though!  I have another sono next Thursday and an OB appointment on Friday.  My work babies shower is Saturday- I'm excited to see everyone and to get out of the house for awhile!  We will be 33 weeks that day!  Hopefully 3 weeks to go!!!  Below are some pictures from my babies shower last Sunday.  I had a great time and the girls received some wonderful gifts!  Thanks everyone for coming!

New Years Eve

Baby Shower
My Aunt Sandy, cousin Julie, Mom, Chris, and I


My Mom and I
My cousin Brenda and I- Brenda did a great job with all the yummy food!
My sorority sisters from IWU
Kristi, Mindy, Mason, and I
My Aunt Pat and Aunt Barb

1/12/12 Whitney pics (Terren was shy this week)


No comments:

Post a Comment