Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20th, 2012 OB Visit (33w, 6d)

This morning we met with Dr. Mueller after having an ultrasound yesterday.  At the ultrasound, my cervix measured 1.7 cm down from 2.7 cm two weeks ago!  The sono tech seemed very concerned about this reduction, and asked another physician in the practice if I was okay to wait until the next day to see the doctor!  This was the first appointment Chris couldn't make it to since our appointments were split this week.  The doctor said I was okay to wait, but not to do any jumping jacks!  We feel much better after meeting with Dr. Mueller today.  He said he wouldn't have even checked my cervix yesterday as the measurement does not really matter at this point.  He stated that some women can stay at 1 cm for several weeks and some women with a 3 cm go into labor in a week!  He said if he was a betting man, he would bet that he'll see me next week!  Our next appointment is 1/27.  Bedrest is going okay...I'm starting to feel like a weakling laying around all day.  Once I come downstairs in the morning, I stay downstairs.  I move in a triangle from the couch, to the bathroom, to the kitchen!  Kind of getting old and a little lonely, but I can handle 2 more weeks!  I had my work babies shower last Saturday, and had a great time!  The girls got a lot of very cute clothes!  I feel much better prepared now that I made it to my showers!  Chris made a trip to Babies 'R' Us and Target this week to use our gift cards to get the remaining items we need.  Almost ready!!

Angela, the hostess, and I

 The cute cake!
 Lisa and her new baby Madeline!



 Laura made a bow board using the sheets we chose for the girls!

1 comment: